CMIUTA Electric Company designs and assembles high-capacity battery packs for UAVs.
- Engineered with NCR18650 or NCR20700 li-ion battery cells.
- Suitable for high-efficiency/high-torque/low kV engines.
- Configurations tailored on-demand to meet specific requests.
- Excellent energy-to-weight ratio. Specific energy >250Wh/kg.
- 24k Gold-plated discharge connectors & EMI shielded cables.
- Compact design and rugged. Tri-layer composite shell.
- Embedded and effective heat-dissipation conductive layers.
CMIUTA Electric Company is a confident partner capable of providing state of the art and cost-effective solutions for unmanned aerial vehicle industry (from various fields like military, law enforcement, governmental, disaster management, medical, search and rescue, geographic mapping, structural safety inspections) continuously evolving, through a combination of flexibility, innovation skills, precise workmanship, and in-house engineering.
Uses top-quality raw materials, like cylindrical battery cells made by Panasonic at the Sanyo plants Higashiura, Chuou or Tsunadenki, in Japan. Sanyo Energy is a formerly a member of the Fortune Global 500, and a few years ago became a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic, who is also the supplier of batteries to power Tesla’s electric vehicles.