CMIUTA Electric Company designs and assembles high-capacity battery packs for professional unmanned aerial vehicles, used in various fields like law-enforcement, border patrol, military and governmental applications, disaster management, medical, search and rescue, geographic mapping, structural safety inspections.
- Engineered with NCR18650GA or NCR20700 li-ion battery cells.
- Suitable for high-efficiency/high-torque/low kV engines.
- Configurations tailored on-demand to meet specific requests.
- An excellent energy-to-weight and size ratio, in their class.
- Compact design and rugged. Tri-laminate composite shell.
- Gold-plated discharge connectors & EMI shielded cables.
- Embedded and effective heat-dissipation conductive layers.
CMIUTA Electric Company is a confident partner capable of providing state of the art and cost-effective solutions for clean energy storage to the needs of the drone industry, continuously evolving, through a combination of flexibility, precise workmanship and innovation skills.
In-house design, engineering, and assembly. Uses top-quality raw materials, like cylindrical battery cells made by Panasonic at the Sanyo plants Higashiura, Chuou or Tsunadenki, in Japan. Sanyo Energy is a formerly a member of the Fortune Global 500, and a few years ago became a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic, who is also the supplier of batteries to power Tesla’s electric vehicles.
Some examples of battery pack configurations:
Find at “Inventory” page a well-ordered list of about 100 configurations what can be made-to-order, up to 12s12p.