Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 100 (same rank)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- DC IR: less than 38mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 10S10P
- Current capacity: 35Ah (35000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 36V/37V
- Energy capacity: 1295Wh
- Power: 3700W (3,7kW)
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 100A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): > 120A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 42V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 27V (recommended 31V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 20A
- Weight: +/- 5000g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 275 x 90 x 72 mm, or custom on demand.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 10AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): XT90s/EC5/Supra-X ProD6/XT150/other
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm, custom
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 11-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm, custom
The battery pack shield.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film. All covering materials provide a high sealing and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.