Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 70 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- DC IR: less than 38mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 10S7P
- Current capacity: 24.5Ah (24500 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 36V/37V
- Energy capacity: 882Wh
- Power: 2520W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 70A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): > 90A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 42V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 27V (recommended 31V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.12A
- Weight: +/- 3500g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 275 x 90 x 72 mm, or custom on demand.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): XT90s / EC5/ XT150 / AS150
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 11-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 6W Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external 6V power source from PDB/BEC of the aircraft.
- The upper part of the cell is over-insulated with a ring-shaped dielectric material.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
- The battery pack is externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
- 2 year
The recommended smart charger
- iCharger or T610AC/DC
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.