Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 90 (same rank)
- Cell type: Li-ion NCA Panasonic NCR20700B (other cell model also available)
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 10S9P
- Current capacity: 38.25Ah (38250 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 36V
- Energy capacity: 1377Wh
- Power: 4860W
- Continuous discharge current: 135A
- Pulse discharge current (10sec): 160A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 42V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 27V (31V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.16A
- Weight: +/- 5850g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering).
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 200 x 150 x 100 mm (or custom on order)
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): EC5 / XT90s / XT150 / ProD6 Supra-X/CASTLE 6.5 / SB175A / custom
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 10AWG Flexible Shielded Discharge Cables (EMF Compliance)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm , custom
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 11-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm, custom
- The recommended device for charging & balancing: smart charger iCharger 1010B+ or equivalent.
The battery pack shield.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film. All covering materials provide a high sealing and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.