Snake-like shape flexible/articulated lithium-ion battery pack, assembled with Panasonic Sanyo NCR18650GA cells. Battery pack geometry: up to 180 degree angle. Designed for special applications, like armored suits or flexible motorized chassis.
Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR18650GA 3.6V 3.5Ah 10A (same rank cells)
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 10S3P / 10S4P / 10S5P (see versions below)
- Current capacity: 10.5Ah / 14Ah / 17.5Ah (see versions bellow)
- Voltage (nominal) 36V
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 42V
- Discharging end voltage: 31V
- Charging current (CC): 5A / 8A
- Gold plated discharge connector (custom on order): XT-90 / XT-90S / EC5
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: standard JST-XH 11-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): 70mm
- Battery pack geometry: bending up to 180 degree angle
- The recommended device for charging & balancing: iCharger
- Version 1: 10S3P 36V 10,5Ah 378Wh 30A. Physical dimensions: 400 x 120 x 20 mm. Price: € 217,00
- Version 2: 10S4P 36V 14Ah 504Wh 40A. Physical dimensions: 400 x 160 x 20 mm. Price: € 254,00
- Version 3: 10S5P 36V 17,5Ah 630Wh 50A. Physical dimensions: 400 x 190 x 20 mm. Price: € 300,00
- Version 4: 10S5P 36V 17,5Ah 630Wh 50A. Physical dimensions: 700 x 100 x 20 mm. Price: € 300,00
For purchase, access order page and fill the form.
Other configuration like 6S and 12S are available in pre-order. We can design too with a battery management system built-in pack (physical dimensions and prices will be different)
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss about specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only, and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.