Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 24 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR20700B 3.6V 4.25Ah 15A
- DC IR: <20mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S4P
- Current capacity: 17Ah (17000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 377Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than: 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): 8A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 1560g (3.43lb) – including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 20 x 6 x 7.4 cm / 14.5 x 8.5 x 7.4 cm
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): XT90s / XT150 / EC5 / CASTLE 6.5
- 10K Thermistor (integrated temperature sensor) with standard JST 2-pin connector (this update come since november 2017)
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG Flexible Shielded Discharge Cables (EMF Compliance)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss about specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only, and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.
Note: パナソニック Panasonic Sanyo NCR20700B 4.25Ah 15A is the most cost effective battery cell they’ve created the Japanese company. It costs the same like to produce also NCR18650s but offers 30% more power with only like about 5% size increase. Cell dimension: 20,35 x 70,3 mm.
The key to developing a High-Performance UAV:
Using custom made battery packs!
Usually, we can manufacture on demand a plenty battery packs in standard configurations, starting with 3s3p to 12s12p of rectangular or square shape. These can easily be found on the inventory page. As well, we can maximize the yield through assembling a more customized battery, molded on vehicle specs and engineered almost in any matrix or capacity! This is the key to develop a high-performance UAV designed with powerful battery packs, to achieve a long-range flight with more payload.