Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 48 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- DC IR: less than 38mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S8P
- Current capacity: 28Ah (28000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 621Wh
- Power: 1776W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 80A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 100A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (recommended 18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): 10A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 2400g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 230 x 70 x 72 mm, or custom.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: standard XT90s (on request EC5/other)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 6W Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external 6V power source from PDB/BEC of the aircraft.
- The upper part of the cell is over-insulated with a ring-shaped dielectric material.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
- The battery pack is externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
- 2 year
The recommended smart charger