A great upgrade to achieve longer flight time, up to 45 minutes!
Assembled on demand, based on P.O.
Delivered (in selected countries) within 14 days.
Price: € 1146,00 VAT 0% (set of 2 battery packs, charger not included)
Request a battery pack set >>>
Battery pack technical specs and performances:
- Cell count: 42 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Lithium-ion US18650VT6 – Made in Japan
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S7P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 20mΩ
- Capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy: 466Wh
- Power: 4600W
- Continuous discharge current: 210A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 240A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 12A
- Weight: 2100 grams (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 210 x 70 x 72 mm.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 10AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: XT150 plug on the negative and AS150 plug on positive, or custom.
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 2 year
The recommended smart charger