-Electric Powered Paragliding (E-Glider, other PPGs)
Assembled on demand, based on P.O.
Delivered (in selected countries) within 14 days.
€ 1650,- (set of 2 battery packs, smart charger not included) + shipping
8S iCharger 208B 20A = 160,-
For E-Glider model must be used a set of two 8S battery packs connected in series (max.63V)
The endurance of one flight: about 90min.
Charging time/battery pack: full charge in 125 min. at CC 18A
8S battery pack technical specs:
- Cell count: 72 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Lithium-ion NCR20700B15A, Made in Japan
- Chemistry: NCA
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 8S9P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 20mΩ
- Capacity: 38Ah
- Voltage (nominal) 29.6V
- Energy: 1124Wh
- Power: 3996W
- Continuous discharge current: >135A
- Maximum continuous discharge current (10 sec): 200A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 33.6V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 21.6V (24.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 18A
- Weight: 4600 grams (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 280 x 104 x 72 mm.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 8AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- 24k Gold plated discharge connector: SUPRA-X PRO S8 300A, other.
- Cable adapter for charging (XT30)
- Y-Harness series lead cable for two battery packs ( SUPRA-X PRO S8/Anderson SB)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 9-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System (based on the thermodynamics of conduction).
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 2 year
The battery pack rugged construction. The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack. Externally is wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
- Input Voltage: 10-28V
- DC Charge Current Range: 0.05 – 20A
- Amps Discharge Current Range: 0.05 – 20A
- Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 350W
- Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 30W
- Current Drain for Balancing: <350mA
- Balance Accuracy: <10mv
- Lithium-ion Battery Cell Count: 1-8 series
- Log File Storage: 16 Mbit (36 Hours)
- Battery Setup Memories: 10
- Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
- PC Connect: USB Port
- Weight: 420g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 143x97x26