Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 8 (same rank)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR20700B – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 4S2P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 20mΩ
- Current capacity: 8,5 Ah
- Voltage (nominal) 14,8 V
- Energy capacity: 125 Wh
- Power: 444 W
- Continuous discharge current: 30 A
- Pulse discharge current (10sec): 40 A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 16.8 V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 11 V (13,2 V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): 4 A
- Weight: +/- 540g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): max. 145 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 14AWG flexible silicone insulated copper.
- Gold plated discharge connector: XT90 Anti-spark
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm, custom
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 5-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Reinforced harnesses.
The battery pack shield.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film. All covering materials provide high sealing and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
MIUTA Electric Company can discuss specifications or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.