Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 20 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Rated: 3.6V-3.7V 3.5Ah 10A
- DC IR: less than 38 mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 4S5P
- Current capacity: 17.5Ah (17500 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 14.8V
- Energy capacity: 259Wh
- Power: 740W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 50A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 65A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 16.8V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 10.8V (recommended 13.2V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.8A
- Weight: +/- 1000g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 110 x 70 x 72 mm, or 140 x 54 x 72 mm
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 14AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: XT60, XT90, other
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: standard JST-XH 5-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 6W Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external 6V power source from PDB/BEC of the aircraft.
- The upper part of the cell is over-insulated with a ring-shaped dielectric material.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
- The battery pack is externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
- 2 year