Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan (other cell model also available)
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 35mΩ
- Current capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.10A (for longer lifespan).
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 190 x 70 x 72 mm, or custom.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: XT90s (custom: EC5/ Supra-X ProD6/ XT150/ other)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm, custom
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
The battery pack shield.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film. All covering materials provide a high sealing and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.