Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 35mΩ
- Current capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 10A
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 190 x 70 x 72 mm, or custom.
The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack. Externally is wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: standard XT90s (custom EC5/ Supra-X ProD6/ XT150/other)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
Battery pack features
- Built-in thermal conduction layers to diffusion of internal heat.
- Shielded charge/discharge harness.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 6W Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external 6V power source from PDB/BEC of the aircraft.
- 2 year
The recommended smart charger
- iCharger or T610AC/DC
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.