Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR18650GA 3.6V 3.5Ah 10A
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Current capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Pulse (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- Discharging end voltage: 16.2V
- Charging current (CC): 10A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 19.5 x 6.9 x 7 cm / 24 x 5.5 x 7 cm
- Gold plated discharge connector (custom on order): XT90 / XT90S / EC5
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG Flexible Shielded Discharge Cables (EMF Compliance)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- The recommended device for charging & balancing: iCharger or T610AC/DC
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss about specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only, and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.
For purchase, access order page and fill the form.
Unmanned #FPV MTD prototype airplanes flying 120 minutes and 100 km range with a full charged battery. Still remained 25% from battery capacity at the end of the flight.
Pitlab Autopilot, Pitlab Buddy Flight, Dragonlink Advanced v3 Slim and 6S6P 21Ah 60A NCR18650GA li-ion battery pack manufactured by CMIUTA Electric Company.
Camera: Xiaomi YI 4k + Mini 3d ProGimball. Video Courtesy: Sander VDL