Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 54 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR20700B 3.6V-3.7V 4.25Ah 15A
- DC IR: <20mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S9P
- Current capacity: 38.25Ah (38250 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 849Wh
- Power: 2997W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 135A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 160A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.18A
- Weight: +/- 3510g (7.73 lb) – including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 200 x 115 x 75 mm (or custom on order)
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 10AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: standard XT150 (on request XT90s/EC5/AS150/ProD6 Supra-X/other)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 6W Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external 6V power source from PDB/BEC of the aircraft.
- The upper part of the cell is over-insulated with a ring-shaped dielectric material.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
- The battery pack is externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
- 2 year
The recommended smart charger
The CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss the specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.