Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 54 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR20700B 3.6V 4.25Ah 15A
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S9P
- Current capacity: 38.25Ah
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 849Wh
- Power: 2997W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 135A
- Pulse (10sec): 160A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- Discharging end voltage: 16.2V
- Charging current (CC): 16A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 3510g (7.73lb) – including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering
- Physical dimensions: 20 x 14.5 x 7.3 cm (or custom on order)
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): XT-150 / CASTLE 6.5 / SB175A
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 8AWG Flexible Shielded Discharge Cables (EMF Compliance)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 90mm (3.54 inches)
- Balance plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): 40mm (1.57 inches)
- The recommended device for charging & balancing: iCharger
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss about specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only, and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.
パナソニック NCR20700B 4.25Ah 15A is the most cost effective li-ion battery cell they’ve created the Japanese company. It costs the same like to produce also NCR18650s but offers 30% more power with only like a 5% size increase! Cell dimension: 20,35 x 70,3 mm.