Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 70 (same rank)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- IR: less than 38mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 7S10P
- Current capacity: 35 Ah
- Voltage (nominal) 25,9 V
- Energy capacity: 906 Wh
- Power: 2,5 kW
- Continuous discharge current: 100 A
- Pulse discharge current (30sec) 125 A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 29,4V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 18,9 V (recommended 23,1 V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): 15A
- Weight: +/- 3500g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): max. 225 mm x 125 mm x 72 mm (half-cylinder form).
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 8AWG flexible silicone insulated copper. Cable harness: reinforced, including electromagnetic shielding.
- Gold plated discharge connector (customizable): Supra-X (REB8806) Pro S8 P6 (max. 350A)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm, custom
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 8-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm, custom
- 8AWG-6AWG Y joint cable for parallel connecting: +/- 100mm, custom
The battery pack shield.
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, externally wrapped in aluminum film. All covering materials provide high sealing and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
Note: MIUTA Electric Company can discuss specifications or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.