Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 60 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Rated: 3.6V-3.7V 3.5Ah 10A
- DC IR: less than 40 mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 4S15P
- Current capacity: 52.5Ah (52500 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 14.8V
- Energy capacity: 777Wh
- Power: 2220W
- Continuous discharge current: 150A
- Pulse discharge current (10sec): 200A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 16.8V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 10.8V (recommended 13.2V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max.24A (recommended 15A).
- Weight: +/- 3000g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions are customizable (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): a) 290 x 75 x 72 mm / b) 245 x 90 x 72 mm / c) 210 x 102 x 72 mm
The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack. Externally is wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film that can be removed if the battery pack will be mounted/placed inside a box with active cooling.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 10AWG flexible silicone insulated copper.
- Gold plated discharge connector: Supra-X ProD6/D5, XT150, other, custom)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
Battery pack features
- Built-in passive thermal management.
- Shielded charge/discharge harness.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector (like servo cable).
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics with JST PH 2-pin connector.
- Integrated Battery Heating System (IBHS), for sub-zero applications. Requires an external (5V-2.5A) power source from PDB/BEC/etc. Connectors are customizable. The carbon pads temperature is controlled by NTC/PTC thermistors built-in. Internal power wiring includes also resettable fuse for protection from short-circuiting and overloading.
Warranty: 2 year
CMIUTA Electric Company can discuss specification or precautions that are not described here. The data on this page is for descriptive purposes only and is not marked to make or to entail any guarantee or warranty.