Assembled on demand, based on P.O.
Delivered (in selected countries) within 14 days.
€ 1700,- (set of 2 battery packs, 8S charger not included) + shipping
€ 3400,- (set of 4 battery packs, 8S iCharger 208B included) + shipping
-Electric Powered Paragliding (E-Glider PPG)
For E-Glider PPG must be used a set of two 8S battery packs connected in series (max. 63V).
The endurance of one flight: about 65min.
Charging time the one battery pack: 80 min.
Battery pack technical specs and performances:
- Cell count: 72 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Lithium-ion US18650VT6 15A-30A, Made in Japan
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 8S9P
- Battery pack internal resistance (IR): less than 20mΩ
- Capacity: 28Ah (28000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 29.6V
- Energy: 828Wh
- Power: max. 7900W
- Continuous discharge current: >135A
- Maximum continuous discharge current (10 sec): 270A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 33.6V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 21.6V (24.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 16A
- Weight: 3600 grams (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 280 x 104 x 72 mm.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 8AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- 24k Gold plated discharge connector: SUPRA-X PRO S8 300A, other.
- Cable adapter for charging (XT30)
- Y-Harness series lead cable for two battery packs ( SUPRA-X PRO S8/Anderson SB)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH 9-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System (based on the thermodynamics of conduction).
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- LM35 Temperature Sensor, with a standard 3-pin connector.
- 10k NTC thermistor/sensor TDK Electronics.
- 2 year
The battery pack rugged construction. The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack. Externally is wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
The recommended smart charger