CMIUTA Electric Company
Arnhem – Dutch Chamber of Commerce reg.: 66792614
VAT ID: NL440157493B02
When you placing an order at CMIUTA Electric Company that means you have understood and accepted the terms and conditions, notes and manufacture deadlines, and also and you have read and understood the product specs, warnings or instructions in using.
1. ORDERS, PAYMENT, AND DELIVERY
The battery packs (prototypes) are designed and assembled in the Netherlands and are shipped directly from the manufacturing place to the country and address of destination given to us in the order. Under certain circumstances, the postal parcels may contain a tracking device. This must be returned to us as, as soon as possible.
The prices for battery packs are stated on our website and CMIUTA Electric Company reserves the right to change these at any time. Check these before ordering.
Shipping costs are included in the final purchase price. Additional costs for customs duties, value-added tax (VAT) and other fees or taxes in the country of destination may apply.
An estimated timeframe for delivering battery packs assembled on demand or personalized is stated in the order confirmation. Please note that the estimated time is only an estimate, not mandatory, and may change. CMIUTA Electric Company will keep you duly noted on any changes affecting the delivery of products. We use third-party logistics service and carriers, so delays may be incurred in delivery.
2. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Allowance for cancellation and return of the order for smart chargers or electronic circuits purchased from CMIUTA Electric Company through purchase order is limited to a 14 days period. The customer will be eligible for a full refund (if an invoice was issued and paid).
- Allowance for cancellation of the order for the battery packs (prototypes) or energy storage units, is limited to a 48 hour period (if a proforma or invoice was issued, but unpaid).
- Allowance for cancellation of the order for the battery packs (prototypes) or energy storage units, is limited to a 48 hour period. The customer will be eligible for a full refund (if an invoice was issued and paid).
- Due to the fact that every battery pack (prototypes) or energy storage units produced by CMIUTA Electric Company are 100% individually custom-made, allowance for cancellation and invoice refund of the order is limited in time until the battery packs are moved to design and assembly process. The assembly process can start anytime after 48 hours (if the invoice was paid).
- When the designing and assembling* process is started for battery packs (prototypes) and energy storage units, or the custom order was prepared for labeling and shipped, you cannot anymore cancel the purchase order. The battery pack(s) (prototypes) or energy storage units will be shipped on deadline or as soon as possible, to the address registered in purchase docs. Due to the waiting list, numbers of items or project magnitude, lead time wide varies (read section 1). In any circumstance (but excluding in cases of section 6), lead time will not overtake 180 days.
Note*: In the assembly process, welding, gluing or joining techniques are used which make it impossible to recover materials in the event of order cancellation for a battery module/prototype manufactured to customer specifications (custom-made).
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
CMIUTA Electric Company strives to provide a complete and accurate description of the products offered.
Since CMIUTA Electric Co. battery packs are handcrafted and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished products ordered with the same size measurements may occur but are generally not noticeable.
4. RETURN OF DEFECTED AND NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS
CMIUTA Electric Company warrants you a product without defects in conformance with the strict quality policy for a period of 2 years after you received the products, or for the period prescribed by mandatory law in your country, whichever is longer (read section 5) You are responsible for inspecting the products upon delivery.
If the products are defected or non-conforming, you shall notify CMIUTA Electric Company without undue delay. When filing a complaint, please indicate the invoice number of your order, found on the order confirmation email received at the time of ordering, contact information (name and address) and the reason for return.
Proper use of the product is described in the warranty disclosed with the product. CMIUTA Electric Company disclaims any liability for non-conforming products due to improper use of the products. Such improper use includes, but is not limited to, damage caused by the products being dropped on water, or solid objects such as tables or floors, or damage caused by exposing the products for other temperatures or humidity conditions than recommended in the warranty. Improper use also includes modifications, re-engineering or copying. The CMIUTA Electric Company will replace batteries if it is clear that there was a defect in the manufacturing process and that the battery has not been misused.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CMIUTA ELECTRIC COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF REPUTATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY CMEC OR THE USE THEREOF, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF CMEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES. CMIUTA ELECTRIC COMPANY AGGREGATE AND CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT RELATED TO THE PAYMENT OF THE PRE-ORDER.
CMIUTA Electric Company doesn’t have any responsibility and isn’t liable for any damage caused by improper use of these battery packs and chargers, or to use for purposes other than mentioned in product specifications. CMIUTA Electric Company will not be liable for any problems caused by design defects of the electric vehicle/aircraft/device located in the propriety of customers.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
If either CMIUTA Electric Company or you are prevented from performing any of the obligations under these Terms due to an exceptional event beyond CMIUTA Electric Company or your control, which could not reasonably have been foreseen before accepting these Terms, the non-performing party shall give immediate notice to the other party that a force majeure event has occurred. The non-performing party is not liable for any lack of performance caused by a force majeure event. A force majeure event may be but is not limited to, war, terrorism and natural disasters such as earthquakes, drought, and floods.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid due to mandatory statutory law or a final legal judgment, it shall only affect those parts found to be invalid. The remaining parts of the agreement will still be enforceable.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND LEGAL VENUE
Any dispute that is not solved amicably shall be resolved by judicial mediation. If judicial mediation fails, you agree with District Court Gelderland as a legal venue.
9. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA CONSUMERS ONLY)
If you are a consumer within the European Economic Area (EEA), you may, in lieu of lawsuit file a complaint to an alternative dispute resolution mechanism in your own country through the European Union Online Dispute Resolution portal.
CMIUTA Electric Company respects your privacy and will use your information only for processing your order and will not give or sell it to another party or entity.
We process your data for the following purposes:
Processing and completing orders, returns, and complaints, counter fraud and terrorism.
Which data do we process?
We process your name (or company name), delivery address, place of residence (location), email address, telephone number, VAT number, and IP address.
Last Updated: June 2018