Battery packs are assembled on demand. Are directly shipped from the manufacturing place from Netherlands to the country and address of destination given to us in the acquisition docs. Please plan the purchasing timely, and consider a time margin for delivering.
Pay attention following information:
Order and Payment.
- Orders are registered within 24 hours of the final agreement. We’re open for business seven days a week excluding public holidays, such as Christmas, New Year’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Veterans Day and so on.
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is (1) one battery pack.
- Typical payment methods of invoice: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, SOFORT, iDEAL, Bitcoin, ETH.
- An order is placed and recorded for pending only when the payment is successfully done, and you receive a final invoice.
Widely vary, depending on the battery pack needs to be engineered, quantity and country of shipping destination. The lead time between the placement of an order and delivery may be anywhere from 10 days to 6 weeks. Is there the waiting list, assembling schedule and carrier service. You will be duly informed about how long will take.
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra.
- United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zeeland, South Africa, India, South Korea, Japan, Israel.
- Certain (eligible) overseas countries and territories (OCTs).
Europe: from €4,95 to €36,00 per unit.
Outside of Europe: from €49,00 per unit.
Beyond the seas: from €49,00 per unit.
Depending on quantity and destination, an order may be shipped in batches.
- For all domestic sales (Netherlands) and to private customers in the rest of European Union countries, 21% VAT will be applied.
- 0% VAT on export to other EU companies, based on a valid VAT ID number.
- 0% VAT on export to non-EU countries.
- Additional costs like customs duties and other fees in the country of destination may apply (outside of the EU/EEA).
CMIUTA Electric Company will contact you first, to validate purchase order, to quote the carrier costs, or to check other features regarding the engineering the battery pack.