The CMEC battery packs are handmade, on demand. These are directly shipped from manufacturing place to the country, and address of destination given to us in the purchase order. Please plan the purchasing timely, and consider a time margin for delivering. Pay attention following information:
Order and payment.
- Orders are registered within 24 hours of the final agreement. We’re open for business seven days a week excluding public holidays, such as Christmas, New Year’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Veterans Day and so on.
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is (1) one battery pack.
- A proforma invoice or final invoice would be sent based on purchase order.
- Typical payment methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, SOFORT, iDEAL, Bitcoin.
Evaluating the delivery date.
On average, it takes 10 -14 days in between the moment when the order is placed and the moment it’s delivered to the carrier for shipping. But isn’t a standard, the delivery time can vary from one order to another and depends on the task list and the number of battery packs or size of these the CMIUTA Electric Company has to designs and assemble.
Country of destination.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain.
- Europe (*): Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra.
- Outside of Europe, only to certain selected countries and special condition (*): United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zeeland, South Africa, India, Japan, Israel (as soon as possible, the country list will be updated).
- Other: Overseas Countries and Territories – OCTs (*).
Estimated shipping time and fees*.
Europe: 3-7 working days / from €4,95
Outside of Europe: up to 14 days / from €49,00
Beyond the seas: up to 30 days / from €49,00
* – Depending on quantity and destination, an order may be shipped in batches.
- For all domestic sales (Netherlands) and to private customers in the rest of European Union countries, 21% VAT will be applied.
- 0% VAT on export to other EU companies, based on a valid VAT ID number.
- 0% VAT on export to non-EU countries.
- Additional costs like customs duties and other fees in the country of destination may apply.
CMIUTA Electric Company will contact you first, to validate purchase order, to quote the carrier costs, or to check other features regarding the engineering the battery pack.