To order/get a quote, please fill all required fields in the form below. Add extra info such as custom size and geometry, number of cells in parallel, discharge connector type, etc.
Planning, order and payment.
The CMEC battery packs are humans made, not by the robots! For large quantity, please plan the purchasing with some time ahead, and consider a time margin for delivering.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours, excluding Sunday days.
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is (1) one battery pack.
- Complete payment is due upon placing the order. Shipping costs will be added to the final purchase price. This depends on the country of destination and number of batteries ordered.
- Typical payment methods: Credit or debit card, wire transfers or digital payment service – through an invoice or direct payment request via email.
The battery packs are assembled in order of receipt of the request. The assembly schedule serves to plan and control final assembly and test operations. The following activities are generally included:
- Launching of final assembly order(s)
- Scheduling the battery pack(s) fabrication
- Sub-assembly manufacturing
- Battery block(s) manufacturing
- Other final operations
Note: When the battery/batteries will be scheduled for final assembling, your order number (based on invoice) and estimated date would be displayed on the milestone widget “ASSEMBLY SCHEDULE” – located in the footer of this page.
When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the estimated delivery date:
- The assembling process: This typically takes a couple hours for a battery pack, however, but some may be ready within few days. Everything depends on several factors, such as the number of battery packs requested on demand, the size or the complexity of these.
- Transit time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our workshop and to arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- Delivery time: How long take carrier (about 7-14 days).
Please note that the estimated date is only an estimate. We will keep you duly noted on any changes (if they exist) affecting the delivery of your products.
Destinations for delivery:
- EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- The European Economic Area (EEA), including: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
- Outside of EU/EEA, only to certain selected countries and special condition (*): Switzerland, United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland, South Africa, India, Japan, Israel, Andorra.
- Other: Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs*)
Fees or other taxes:
Additional costs for customs duties, value added tax (VAT) and other fees or taxes in the country of destination may apply (*).
- For all domestic sales (NL) and to private customers in the European Union (EU), 21% VAT will be applied.
- 0% VAT on export to other EU companies, based on a valid VAT ID number.
- 0% VAT on export to non-EU countries.
CMEC battery packs are assembled only on demand (mostly for prototyping and testing purposes) and delivered directly from the manufacturing workplace to the country and address of destination given to us in the order.
CMIUTA Electric Company
IBAN: NL83 INGB 0007357043
Bank: ING Bank N.V.
P.O. Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam