6S6P 60A NCR18650GA
Available stock: 21 units
Base price: €330,00 (VAT 0%)
Shipping Fees: Europe: from €4,95 to €56,00 per unit
Outside of Europe: from €56,00 per unit
Delivery time: Inside EU/EEA up to 7 days. Outside EU/EEA up to 14 days. Depending on quantity and destination, an order may be divided and shipped in batches.
Technical specs and performances
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Panasonic NCR18650GA – Made in Japan
- Electrochemistry: Lithium-ion NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- DC IR: less than 38mΩ
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Current capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Maximum pulse discharge current (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- The discharge end voltage should be more than 16.2V (18.6V for long lifespan)
- Charging current (CC): max. 10A
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions: 190 x 70 x 72 mm (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses)
- The entire cell block is surrounded by a multi-layers shield with mechanical strength and dielectric insulated, outside-reinforced with an aluminized film used in the spacecraft industry. All covering materials provide a high sealing, improve thermal performance and contribute to the robustness of the battery pack.
- The battery pack is externally wrapped in a hard (Black & Blue) PVC film.
Wiring harnesses and connectors
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Gold plated discharge connector: XT90s (anti-spark)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance Plug: standard JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
- Innovative Passive Built-in Battery Cooling System.
- Shielded and Cooled Discharge Cable.
- 2 year (read Terms)
(*) Taxes (VAT).
- 0% VAT on export to other EU companies, based on a valid VAT ID number.
- 0% VAT on export to non-EU countries.
- For all domestic sales (Netherlands) and to private customers in the rest of European Union countries, 21% VAT will be applied.
- Additional costs like customs duties and other fees in the country of destination may apply (only outside of the EU/EEA).
CMIUTA Electric Company will contact you first, to validate purchase order and to quote the carrier costs.